Fair Poker is a decentralized poker game that runs on blockchain. It is an ambitious project with unique and exciting poker rooms. Here we have listed 10 frequently asked questions for Fair Poker in the community.
1. What is the withdrawal policy for Fair Poker ?
The minimum withdrawal in Fair Poker is 2,000 bits.
2. How long does it take to withdraw ?
The processing takes from 2-3 hours to 24 hours max.
3. What is the minimum amount to withdraw?
The minimum withdrawal amount is 200.000 sats
4. How can I deposit on Fair poker? Possible with paysafecard neosurf or other?
Since Fair Poker is a crypto casino, the only way to deposit cash is through cryptocurrency. Moreover, the only cryptocurrency that the website accepts is Bitcoin.
5. Where is the best place to buy Bitcoin?
You can buy Bitcoin from Coinbase, Bitstamp or any bitcoin ATM.
6. I deposited Bitcoin Cash( BCH ) in my Fair Poker account but it’s not showing up ?
We don’t support bitcoin cash. This website is bitcoin BTC only. If you have deposited BCH into a BTC address the funds will be irreversibly lost…Please avoid Bitcoin cash BCH and Bitcoin SV. These coins are not Bitcoin and any deposit or withdrawal to or from a BCH or BSV address will result in a loss we cannot recover.
7. What about playing requirements to be eligible to withdraw. Say I profit like 50 bucks
Depends on whether you have received a bonus from Bankrollmob. If you have not, there are no restrictions on this freeroll bonus.
8. How much do you take?
Between 2% and 4% depending on the stakes.
9. How long can we play ? Can we keep what we earned ?
Just play as long as you can. If you win, you keep what you earn.
10. Are there any rewards in Fair Poker?
Yes, we have a rakeback program which can give up to 40% cashback. Please see: https://fair.poker/rakeback